Please contact SJ Associates at your convenience for an initial consultation. We’ll work with you one on one to determine a roadmap to success. We look forward to working with you soon.
Role Description: We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Managers interested in working with our customers to promote the newest and leading edge products from our technology partners. SJ Associates offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Account Managers, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At SJ Associates, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
• Developing and managing relationships within our Mid Market segment distributors servicing our OEM based customers
• Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to key decision makers the value of our partners solutions over many different applications
• Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement with our Mid Market segment distributors, while creating satisfied and repeatable customers
4-year BS Degree required
Must be able to code in HTML and other programs. Demonstrating knowledge of programming languages and programming techniques.
Outgoing, social, local travel from Long Island, New Jersey and Philadelphia
• Very competitive compensation package
• Laptop computer, smart phone
• Sales training boot camp at hire with continuous sales training SJ Associates is a large electronic-component (mostly semiconductor) sales representative serving the North-Eastern United States
We field fifteen degreed engineers and represent some of the best-known technology companies in the world. We are seeking technically qualified electrical engineering graduates (or equivalent) who like working with people and have excellent written and verbal communications skills. The job consists of learning the characteristics, features, and benefits of many different types of computer chips and presenting this information to customer design engineers whose job it is to develop finished electronic products and systems.